- Electric vehicle battery production requires mining that carries harsh environmental and social cost. Child labors, toxic leaks, that kind of stuff.
- Where I live, the electricity is mostly sourced from coal power plant. Burning coal is actually much worse than burning gasoline.
- Bad efficiency. Imagine the staggering amount of energy that’s lost during the whole process of transferring power the electric power plant to your home or charging station, and then to the battery, and finally to your vehicle’s wheels
- I just like the sound of engine.
- I’m not a vegan so i don’t feel guilty about using animal-based fossil fuels.
Tagged with: electric