Terms of Service
Main Features of the Service
- Post articles, photos and other content (the “Content”) to the blog, profiles and forums.
- View and manage Content from profile located at https://friendster.click/me/USERNAME
- Add members as your friends and follow their Content
- Browse the profiles of your friends and other members who have given you sufficient user-access privileges
- Create groups, post Content in the group activity and the group forums
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service.
- You agree to keep your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name and account.
- You must not harass, intimidate, threaten or impersonate other Friendster.click users.
- You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized conduct and agree to comply with all local laws that may be applicable to you regarding acceptable online conduct, behavior and content usage.
- You are solely responsible for any data, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and any other content (the “Content”) that you submit, post and display on Friendster.click.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we consider in our sole discretion being unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party’s intellectual property rights. While Friendster.click prohibits such Content on the site, you understand and agree that the Content posted on the Friendster.click Service by its users is not necessarily reviewed by Friendster.click and Friendster.click cannot be held responsible for this Content.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Friendster.click harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) relating to any acts by you, including but not limited to any Content submitted by you, in connection with using the Service, resulting in claims against us by other users or third parties.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or hack the Friendster.click Service, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Friendster.click Service.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited commercial messages to any Friendster.click users. (i.e. “Spam”)
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service, and to refuse the Service to anyone, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time.
- You agree that we may reclaim usernames on the Service on behalf of businesses or individuals who hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the jungle and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Wakanda courts.
Our platform allows its users to discuss and connect in an open environment. The nature of our content might be funny, serious, offensive or anywhere in between. We generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable. If you are not sure, remember the rule of thumb: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Friendster.click for what it is.
Limitation of Liability
- The Service is made available to you for your convenience on an “as is” and “as available” basis. FRIENDSTER.CLICK DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, RELIABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OR THE CONTENTS OF THE SERVICE. You understand that the Service is still alpha/beta versions and may not perform with complete functionality, may be undergoing testing, may be inconsistently available, may have software “bugs” and may have other issues affecting availability and functionality. In addition to all other disclaimers and limitations of liability contained in these Terms of Service, you specifically agree that Friendster.click is not liable for any of the above issues. Moreover, you understand that Friendster.click does not warrant or represent that the Service will work on all mobile phones, will be compatible with all mobile phone networks and/or will be available in all geographical areas.
- FRIENDSTER.CLICK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR THE RESULTS OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Service, or have any other disputes or claims with or against Friendster.click with respect to the Service, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Service.
We are continuously developing the features and functionality of Friendster.click. Consequently, we reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time at our sole discretion. You agree to be bound to such alterations when you use Friendster.click and the alterations shall be effective at the time of posting on Friendster.click. It is important that you review these Terms of Service regularly to ensure you are updated on any modifications to these terms. If you are dissatisfied with or do not agree to abide by any altered Terms of Service, your sole remedy should be to discontinue the use of our Service.